10 February 2011

So I have not been updating lately and I want to share why.  I  just recovered from  December/January craziness and the transition to a new semester.  The following are shots I snapped of my desk and calendar during the month of December.   
You'll notice the plethora of papers taped to my wall. I think I need a bigger desk.

The two weeks before Christmas were pretty much insane. To be quite honest, I'm glad they are done.

I have been busy with so many things-- preparing for grad. school, meetings, meetings, meetings, work, spending a small fortune on textbooks, and the list goes on. Everything is somewhat under control now so I will be posting a bit more regularly from now on.

PS: the Brie, by the way, from my previous post was absolutely delicious.  We made the recipe, then bought all the ingredients again and made a second one the following day.  Baked Brie just may be my family's new Christmas tradition.