I will wait, I will wait, I will wait.
I have to wait on the Lord. There is nothing else I can do.
But then I remember a verse that says something like those who wait on the Lord will rise up on wings like eagles, and will run and not be weary, and will walk and not faint. Yes. That is what I am waiting for.
This is complete faith. I have no idea how this will turn out, but I am trusting in God every day.
I cannot pretend that I have not lost sight, a bit, of my mission; while being entrenched in graduate school work, yes, I have lost sight. But I am gaining it back again. He is the One who brought me here, and kept me here for four semesters now. He is the reason I came to Orlando, the reason I stayed in Orlando, and the reason I will one day return to Latin America, or some other marvelous country and serve--because that is what I was made to do.