So... I have been looking at wedding dresses. Not that Russell and I will be getting married any time soon, but I love to look. I have some ideas about what kind of dress I want--I'm thinking a baby doll style short-length because I am only 5'4. I posted some photographs below of ones I like, courtesy of theknot.com.
 |
| This is my favorite. Clean and classic and simple. Me gusta mucho=) |
 |
| Pretty vintage right? |
 |
| Well first of all, this model kind of intimidates me. But I like the simple sweetheart neckline of this dress. |
 |
| This is a fun little dress. I love the flowers. A bit short, but maybe I can get the extended version? |
 |
| This one is a bit vintage and very understated. I love the simplicity. |
|
|
While I'm at it I thought I'd post just a few wedding cake pictures that I think are adorable---- !