Grad school has been so crazy.
I feel like I need time to digest all of this material and actually put it into practice instead of just learning about it from a PowerPoint slide or hearing professors talk about it it.
Anyway, I found out the other week that my GA position does not cover any tuition. Only an hourly wage. I was really disappointed to find this out, but my parents told me they have an education fund they have been saving since I was a baby and it might be able to help. I am not really a loan person, so hopefully a loan would be my last resort. Overall, I am not worried about it anymore because I know 100% that God brought me here and that it will work out.
And lastly, I still have not forgotten my little ones in Honduras and Peru and the countries I have yet to visit :) They are the reason God put me on this path to speech and language pathology, so I will not forget why I am here. In the middle of all this craziness I will always keep sight of my ultimate purpose.